Are you a dance artist based in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon?
Get financial support towards training or professional development
The CPD Dance Card aims to open up opportunities for individuals working in the dance sector in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon to attend training and continuing professional development events.
You may apply at any stage in your career for opportunities which:
- Offer you the opportunity to enhance your professional and personal development
- Offer you a specific, high quality opportunity for career development
- Assist you to continue to pursue a career in dance from a base in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
- Enable you to bring back your enhanced skills to the dance community in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
- Take place anywhere in the world
- The maximum available award is £250 and your award will be up to 75% of your overall costs
- Your professional base must be primarily in either Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
- You can receive only one award in any 12-month period
- We ask that you provide a brief report following your training or skills development activity and a proportion of your award will be retained until this is received
Please write and tell us about the training or professional development opportunity you would like to take part in including the course title or outline of the opportunity, dates and location. You may also attach web links. Please explain why it is important to you to undertake this activity at this point in your career and how you will share your experiences with the wider dance community in Cornwall, Plymouth and/or Devon. Maximum 500 words
Please attach your CV and you may include other information to support your application. You should also include a budget showing all expenditure & income including costing in your time where appropriate.
Please submit your application to your regional dance agency by email;
The deadline for applications is 1st September 2017
PLEASE NOTE Grants will not be awarded retrospectively. If successful you will need to be in a position to fund the costs in the first instance; awards will be paid on receipt of an invoice and within 30 days. Decisions are entirely at the discretion of The Hall for Cornwall, Plymouth Dance & Dance in Devon, and are not negotiable.
To download this information please click here.