As part of the Peninsula Dance Partnership's COVID-19 Emergency Response we are delighted to support dance artists and companies in the region by offering Business Coaching.
Are you a dance artist, company or organisation based in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon?
Business Coaching is a tried and tested method of supporting dance artists and companies to respond to change and challenges. It will support coachees to respond to emerging opportunities & enhance/sustain their professional practice during COVID-19.
You may apply at any stage in your career
You may apply at any stage in your development as a dance artist, company or organisation for a Business Coaching session with either Helen Tiplady (Deputy Creative Director, Hall For Cornwall), June Gamble (Dance Development Consultant and Life and Business Coach) or Sue Smith (Creative Consultant).
These sessions will:
• Offer you the opportunity to enhance or sustain your professional and personal development
• Assist you to continue to pursue and or maintain your career in dance from a base in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
• Enable you to continue to contribute to the dance community in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
Conditions of the Business Coaching
• Accept and sign a letter of agreement
• Minimum of 1, maximum of 2 Business Coaching sessions per person/company
• We ask that you provide a brief statement within 3 months of your Business Coaching session
• Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
• If we are unable to offer a session with your preferred Business Coach, we will offer you with an alternative option
Who is eligible?
Constituted dance companies/organisations based in either Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon
● Artist led projects based in either Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon (funded or unfunded)
● Dance artists, companies and organisations working in any dance style and context
Deadline for Round 3 is midday on 15 August 2020
Sessions will take place at a mutually agreed date and time between August and November 2020
How to apply
Please download the application form below, complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete the Google form below.
In both applications methods you will have the opportunity to attach your CV and include other information to support your application.